ALL A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #

Stephen: Hey, man, question. I always wondered, how does not eating dairy products give you psychic powers?
Todd: Okay, you know how you only use 10% of your brain? That's because the other 90% is filled with curds and whey.
Kim: [snarky] Did you learn that at Vegan Academy?
Todd: [irritated] Go ahead and get snippy, baby. If you knew the science, maybe I'd listen to a word you're saying.
  »   More Quotes from
  »   Back to the